MASMI is a group of full-service marketing and social research companies across Central/Eastern Europe and the Middle East. We have offices in: United Kingdom (head-office), Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and soon also Israel. MASMI believes in the philosophy of partnering with clients: We listen to clients and customize our approach to meet clients’ needs. MASMI’s leading edge research tools, along with our ability to adapt new methodologies in collection and analysis, offer a wide range of solutions to realize clients’ business objectives.
MASMI Belgrade (Serbia) is looking for a
Senior Research Project Manager
This role will suit someone who is good at managing clients, enjoys delivering insights and has strong organisational and communication skills.
Key Duties include:
- Responsible for project management, data analysis, preparing actionable insights, adding value to research results, ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of results, and presenting to clients
- Proposal writing and pitch presentations
- Knowledge of a range of quantitative techniques, with potential to customize them based on the clients’ needs
- Establishing strong relationships with clients to encourage repeat business
- Strong background in quantitative research (mixed background of quantitative and qualitative research methods is an advantage)
- Experience across a range of sectors would be an advantage (such as FMCG, banking, technology, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills
- A university degree in psychology, economics, statistics, organizational sciences, marketing, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Proven analytical abilities and advanced usage of SPSS and MS Office
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- A true self motivator with a curious nature
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, kindly send your resume with the cover letter, in full confidentiality, to the email address:
Our future employees can expect good working conditions, suitable remuneration package and the opportunity of professional development and growth.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2018.