MASMI is a group of full-service marketing and social research companies across Central/Eastern Europe and the Middle East. We have offices in: United Kingdom (head-office), Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Hungary, Croatia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Belarus, Ukraine and soon also Israel. MASMI believes in the philosophy of partnering with clients: We listen to clients and customize our approach to meet clients’ needs. MASMI’s leading edge research tools, along with our ability to adapt new methodologies in collection and analysis, offer a wide range of solutions to realize clients’ business objectives.
MASMI Belgrade (Serbia) is looking for a
Head of Quantitative Insights
This role will suit someone who is great at managing clients, enjoys delivering insights and overseeing teams on projects.
Key Duties include:
- Proposal writing and pitch presentations
- Deep knowledge of a range of quantitative techniques, with potential to advance research methodologies and customize them based on the clients’ needs
- Establishing strong relationships with clients to encourage repeat business, including active engagement of new clients
- Overseeing and ensuring the smooth and timely delivery of results to clients
- Managing and overseeing the team of quantitative researchers and helping them to grow and develop
- Although focused on leading the team and growing the business, you will also be involved in leading projects (project management, data analysis, preparing actionable insights, adding value to research results, and presenting to clients) in what is a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- Strong background in quantitative research (mixed background of quantitative and qualitative research methods is an advantage)
- Strong proposal and presentation skills
- Experience across a range of sectors would be an advantage (such as FMCG, banking, technology, etc.)
- A university degree in psychology, economics, statistics, organizational sciences, marketing, or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- Proven analytical abilities and advanced usage of SPSS and MS Office
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, someone who enjoys managing people and helping them advance their skills, team player
- A true self motivator with a curious nature
If you are interested in this exciting job opportunity, kindly send your resume with the cover letter, in full confidentiality, to the email address:
Our future employees can expect good working conditions, suitable remuneration package and the opportunity of professional development and growth.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 17.11.2017.